Last Updated on
Source: News release from Logansport Parks and Recreation Department
In following Governor Holcomb’s Executive Orders for Stage 4, the Logansport Parks will be re-opening the following facilities in the next week. Social distancing requirements and sanitation measures shall be observed to the greatest extent possible as these facilities re-open.
Opening dates for various park facilities are as follows:
•Swings as we are able to re-install them;
•ALL park pavilions, now including Spencer Park & Fairview Park Pavilions;
•Muehlhausen Aquatic Center,withlimitations that include:
- Maximum of 250 people, based on occupancy numbers in accordance with Back On Track IN Stages.
- Face coverings are recommended upon entering/exiting pool. No face coverings in the water!
- Visitors should come ready to swim, and keep valuables at home;Changing room and basket room will be closed.
- Visitors must bring their own chairs;
- Visitors are required to maintain social distancing in and out of pool.
- Do not come to the pool if you’re feeling sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Keep your hands clean by washing regularly with soap and water, or using 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Splashpad at Muehlhausen Park
• Basketball Courts
What remains closed in the Logansport Parks:
• Drinking Fountains
Those with questions may contact the Logansport Park & Recreation office at 574-753-6969 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification.