Logansport, IndianaLocal Weather Alerts
There are currently no active weather alerts.

Category: Community

Persistent snow to affect Thursday commutes

Cold temperatures are ushering in a variety of winter weather conditions that will impact highway travel in much of Indiana on Thursday, Jan. 5. In addition to lake-effect snow along the Michigan border, southern...

Logansport changes its city seal

Out with the old, and in with the blue. The City of Logansport now has a fresh look on its official stationery. A city seal designed by Logansport’s Kevin Burkett replaces the gold, bald...

Looking back at 2016

Putting together our “Year in Review” album is one of my favorite things to do. I’m always amazed when I look back at all the things that happened during the course of the year....

Christmas tree pickup begins January 3, 2017

The Logansport Street Department will begin the annual Christmas tree pickup on January 3, 2017.   Trees must be free of tree stands, ornaments, tinsel, lights, string, wires or metal and should NOT be wrapped. ...

WANTED: Artists in 92 Counties

WABASH, IN – Artists are being sought – both amateur and professional – to enter the annual 92 County Art Show at the Honeywell Center’s Clark Gallery.  The art show will be on exhibit...

2016 Holiday Closures & Observances

The following holiday closures have been reported: CASS COUNTY GOVERNMENT BUILDING: Closed Monday, Dec. 26 and Monday, January 2. LOGANSPORT CITY & MUNICIPAL UTILITIES OFFICES: Closed Friday, Dec. 23, Monday, Dec. 26 and Monday,...

Indiana Senate Page Program Application Now Available

STATEHOUSE — State Sen. Randy Head (R-Logansport) announced the Indiana Senate is now accepting applications for the Page Program. This full-day interactive program gives students in grades six through 12 the opportunity to tour...